Tuesday, February 07, 2006

new links

Have you noticed how many posts I've put in lately? What a good little blogger I am!

Take a look on the left hand side of the screen and you will see some new links. Asian Access is the missions organization that is sending me to Japan. Japan Stories is an awesome podcast where you can listen to a short (5-7 minutes) broadcast of missionary stories from Asian Access. It's a great way to keep in touch with what is happening on the field. And, it's pretty entertaining as well!

Beyond that, I will have my 3rd Japanese lesson this week with Mick (or Mitsuru, his given Japanese name). So far it's been a huge encouragement to meet with him and to feel like this Japan thing is a reality. Last Sunday I went with Mick to his Japanese church service. I felt like I was back in Japan! We also went to a Japanese supermarket in the Chicago area! They have any kind of Japanese food I could ever want to have this side of the ocean. Praise God for this newfound motivation!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Millie! So glad to see you blogging more often. I have really enjoyed these little glimpses into what your life might look like in the near future!

Kari said...

Yeah!!!
Gambatte kudasai!