This is my favorite picture ever taken of me. I was hosting a great group of high school kids at HoneyRock for their winter reatreat. I've been remembering HRC with a warm fuzzy feeling lately, which is a huge blessing. After having such an intense year there with so many heart breaking changes happening, I'm happy to look back with a smile. This picture summarizes a lot for me. I miss the snow!!!!Sunday, October 22, 2006
remembering HRC
This is my favorite picture ever taken of me. I was hosting a great group of high school kids at HoneyRock for their winter reatreat. I've been remembering HRC with a warm fuzzy feeling lately, which is a huge blessing. After having such an intense year there with so many heart breaking changes happening, I'm happy to look back with a smile. This picture summarizes a lot for me. I miss the snow!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment