Wednesday, January 03, 2007

urbana photos

Me and Kari

Do notice that Kari is really cool because she has an I-Pod. Now that I have a laptop...hmmm.





I'm beginning to notice a theme in my pictures...


My mouth is often WIDE open!!!


me and Peter sporting our A2 wear




Our fearless leaders in a psychedelic trance.

Seriously, the lighting is way weird.







At least I'm not the only with this mouth problem!

Robert and Angela





Isn't this inviting? You know you wanna...




Of course, the classic Japanese pose...







1 comment:

Kari said...

Millie!
It was awesome! Beyond words! It was so great hanging out with you! What a great summary of Urbana. I have half way unpacked my suitcase but my head is, Well, I don't know where my head is! I need to unpack a bit more before I attenpt to write about that crazy weeek that we just experienced together! Thanks for coming and sharing your passion for Japan with everyone. We are blessed to have you as a part of our family.