Saturday, February 10, 2007

Amy Wingfield! Where are you?!

Amy Wingfield!!!
How do I get in touch with you? I've been thinking about you so much since Urbana! I jumped onto your Xanga for a quick catch-up and remembered how much I really liked you when I first met you! We're both INFPs!! That explains our soulful gazing into space and deep sighs during introspective thinking. :) Remember what I told you: I need people like you in my life!

1 comment:

amy said...

I'm right here, reading your blog. I'll send you my contact info, but I don't want to paste it on this comment for public viewing.

Can you please go to my blog, click on the link that says "contact me" or "email me" (I think it's the latter). and send me an email. make sure you include your email so that I can respond (you dont' have to be a xanga member to email me...I don't think)