
Next week, my Asian Access buddies will be living it up in Malaysia for our annual spring retreat. This year is a special celebration marking our mission's 40th anniversary! Being the youngest child that I am, I'll admit I'm feeling a little left behind on this side of the ocean! But, I'll be celebrating here in TN as my brothers and sisters thank God for His faithfulness in using Asian Access to extend the transforming power of the gospel in Asia!
Does anybody know of any good allergy remedies? Spring in TN is kicking my butt! Or rather, my nose, ears, and throat! I hear that eating honey from local bees is the way to do it...
I started my new part-time job at Borders last week. I'll be a barista when the new cafe opens in April. It seems like that's all I've been doing recently: starting and ending new jobs. Ah yes, the life of a 20-something. Don't envy me, my mid-life friends. I heard someone say once that we are expected in our 20's to make the most important decisions of our lives with the least amount of life experience. So not fair! Let's all agree that retirement should be after high school, then college can come when we're around 65. Sound like a plan?
3 comments:
I totally agree on the college thing. How can you know what you want to study until you are out there in the world? 65 is about perfect to start a meaningful study program. I love your thoughts on Spring and the gaurdian-we miss you. I said to Paul yesterday (because I need a male chaperone for the mission trip) Why can't there be a male millie? and he replied, "because the world can only handle one Millie." But we miss you just for you-not just roles that you can fill with awesomeness.
Millie,
It would have been fun to have you with us in Malaysia...thanks for thinking and praying for us! We look forward to God's timing for you to join us in Japan.
Allergies? In Japan everyone wears those white disposable masks--several friends have said its made a big difference. Don't see them outside of Dr's offices in the US, though!
Missing Millie!
Post a Comment