Walk with me as I step out of the boat to live an active and obedient faith in Japan!
Monday, August 06, 2007
if I only knew then...
Tonight I'm scanning old photos from my very first trip to Japan. It's very scary looking at old hair styles, but pretty cool to see the smile on my face in all the pictures. I had no idea back then what God had in store for me today.
I started sewing and quilting in January 2010 and found a new passion in life! I'm eager to learn more and interact with others who love this world of creating.
The views and opinions expressed in this blog are personal, that of Millie Michael and do not necessarily express the view and opinions of Global Missions of the Church of God, its leadership or it partners.
2 comments:
Wow. You look different!
I am so excited for you!!!
Do you know the name of your church yet, or its address? I really need to call you! I will try tomorrow!
Kari
Post a Comment