Wednesday, December 28, 2005

On the move again

I am preparing to move back up north on Sunday. I'll be driving to Wheaton, IL on Sunday and then hitching a ride even farther north up to HoneyRock in Northern WI the next day. I'm going to spend some time catching up with friends and playing in the snow for 2 weeks. Then, I'm making my home in Wheaton while I raise the rest of my support for Japan. I'm planning on working part time so that I can dedicate a big chunk of time to making new support contacts. I also need to find some time to finish my final paper to officially graduate from grad school...

Please pray that my car makes it to Wheaton. The transmission is making a funny noise. I just need it to last a couple more months...

1 comment:

Kari said...

Praying for you! Glad to hear that your car is giving you trouble! So many of us A2 missionaries have had car trouble just before coming to Japan! Welcome to the club!