Or, "We were once children."
This is the name of a Japanese drama series that a friend lent me the other day. It's completely in Japanese, no subtitles. These dramas are very popular in Japan. They are kind of like a mini-series (11 or 12 shows) airing for one season. I absolutely loved seeing the Japanese countryside--a different view from what I've experienced so far in Japan myself. Even though I understood hardly nothing of the dialogue, I caught a glimpse of some culture. AND, Japanese commercial breaks are a ton shorter than ours! So many car, coffee, and contact lens commercials!!
Here's a link to a page that gives a synopsis and info about the actors:
www.jdorama.com/drama.863.htm
Enjoy!
Tuesday, March 07, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Millie,
Japanese dramas are a great eye on the culture in Japan. I used to watch them before I came, too!
Funny thing--since I've been here, I've hardly watched any of them!
We look forward to you getting over here!
Love,
Faith De La Cour
Post a Comment