I love the way God brings people together!!
I met a young woman at the Body Builders seminar named Shannon. I went over to introduce myself because her name tag said that she would be serving in Japan. Our introductions quickly revealed that she was a recent graduate of Wheaton Grad School and that she knew someone serving with Asian Access!! She will be in Japan hopefully in October of this year. We were able to go to dinner together and to share about our callings and hopes for Japan. So amazing!! I anticipate Shannon being one of those people who God uses to strenghten me, and hopefully someone that I can pour into as well!
God is awesome!
Monday, March 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is such a blessing! I love how God brings people into our lives right when He knows we need it most.
Post a Comment