
Hope deferred makes the heart sick
but a longing fulfilled is a tree of life
Proverbs 13:12
but a longing fulfilled is a tree of life
Proverbs 13:12
After almost one full year, my final paper is FINALLY finished to complete my MA from Wheaton. Some friends gently, but firmly reminded me of this proverb and it motivated me. Writing the paper was a long process of digging through my time at HoneyRock. It was reflection that was long over-due. I feel like a burden has been lifted.
My Japanese tutor has asked me to teach a Japanese woman English. She is not a Christian but has an interest in Christianity and making a change in her life! This is a wonderful chance to minister to this people group that I love here in the states! This is very similar to what I would be doing in Japan. Our first meeting is August 1st.
I will be gone this weekend on a retreat with my Japanese church. We will be staying at Streator Baptist camp in Illinois. Please pray for this time. I'm hoping to build stronger relationships with the members of this church.
My Japanese tutor has asked me to teach a Japanese woman English. She is not a Christian but has an interest in Christianity and making a change in her life! This is a wonderful chance to minister to this people group that I love here in the states! This is very similar to what I would be doing in Japan. Our first meeting is August 1st.
I will be gone this weekend on a retreat with my Japanese church. We will be staying at Streator Baptist camp in Illinois. Please pray for this time. I'm hoping to build stronger relationships with the members of this church.
1 comment:
How exciting! Congrats! I will begin my MA journey htis January. Thanks for being such a good example. Can't wait to hear about the retreat! Have fun beginning English Ministry! Do you need any text books? A2 English Bible text work great!
Post a Comment