Saturday, September 16, 2006

New Job!

Long time no blog...sorry about that. Especially since the last entry was such a downer.

God has been faithful in building me up. One of those ways is that I have started a new part time job at a local retirement community. I am an activity assistant for the skilled nursing unit. I LOVE IT!!!! If you know me well, you know that God has gifted me to love and serve the elderly. This job fits me and my gifts so well! I'm so thankful.

I was hesitant for the longest time to work more hours because I was worried that I wouldn't have enough time for support raising. The necessities of living on my own (groceries and gas money!) made it impossible to live on 4 hours a week of work. So, I looked into a job and found this one almost right away. It was a completely from the Lord and I'm grateful.

1 comment:

Faith said...

Millie, We have good friends at Windsor. I'm glad you can work there for the time being. We'll be happier when you get over here, though!

Faith