Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Auntie Millie


Here's a picture of part of my Asian Access family serving in Japan right now. Look at all those babies that are waiting for me to come play! I can't wait to be Auntie Millie to those cuties!

Please, please, please be praying for the rest of the month of October. My next deadline for reaching 85% of my monthly support is on November 3rd. We worship The God of Impossibilities and I'm waiting on Him still. Currently I have 35% ($1,127.50 raised) ($3,197.43 needed) so, it's a big leap.

There's also a possibility that I may go to Japan for a shorter time initially (6 months-1year) with the funds God has provided so far.

If you feel lead to do so, please tell your friends, family, and fellow church members about me and my need. I would love to add more people to my team!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Oh my gosh! Tell me more about this short-term possibility...

Kari said...

I can't pray for you to only come for 1 year! I am praying for your funds to come for your whole term! These childeren are waiting to meet you! During that trip we prayed for you a lot! Robert and I are praying for you and Elizabeth to get here soon, because when I leave in March, Robert would be the only young single CPA.
Talking with the Wilsons this week made me more excited about the work that is waiting for you!
I am going to Okinawa next month to visit my sister I will be praying for you so much then too!
So did you decide about Urbana yet?