Here's a taste of Urbana. What an amazing time this was to bring in the New Year in praise and adoration of God and His power to turn our lives around!
I wish you could see the view that I had up in the nosebleed seats. Thousands of digital cameras were on to capture this moment. Glad I found this one!
It's a 2 minute clip of the New Year's countdown. Towards the end, you can see just how big 22,000 people is.
Enjoy!
Thursday, January 04, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow! This sounds like an amazing time. I have been hearing about friends experiences at Urbana since I was in undergrad.
I am so excited for you and the refreshment you found over the holidays. The Lord is good!
Hey Millie! Just wanted to check in and see how you're doing post-urbana.
Post a Comment