I am going to Japan, and I am going with Asian Access! Today was the day I finally decided to go for it. I was thinking I shouldn't delay this any longer. I know that even after talking with the ChOG people, I will want to go with Asian Access, so why delay the inevitable? It would be another month before I was even able to talk the principal at the school. That just felt like an eternity. Now, I can go ahead with the process and get on with it all. It feels great to have this decision made. I feel a definite peace and excitement about being a part of the Asian Access family.
God, thank you for this day. Thank you that you have been guiding this process from the beginning and will continue to do so.
Thursday, June 02, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Welcome Sister!
So excited! I can't contain my excitment! I can only imagine how excited that the angels in Heaven are that you are Walking on the Water!
Post a Comment