Last week an old friend from high school found me through Google. I was curious just what came up when my name was put in the search box and I came up with the following website. It's pretty evident what I'm passionate about, isn't it!?
www.asianaccess.org/headlines/index.html
Check it out! Look at the bottom, left-hand side of the page.
Saturday, April 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Dear Millie,
It was such a wonderful and amazing answer to prayer to see you again after so long. I have googled you name many times over the years and nothing ever came up until this last time. What a praise that I found you right at the same time you were coming back to Indiana for a visit! It was a blessing to spend time with you and learn of your mission in Japan. Reuben and I will support you in prayer and any other way we can. I pray we do not lose contact again.
Love and Joy to You!
Molly
Post a Comment