I'm also here to be a good daughter and help my family out. My Dad's health has slowly been declining for a number of years and my Mom's struggling to keep herself together and the family too. I'm here to relieve some of that pressure for her and to have some good times with my Dad that I wouldn't otherwise have in Chicago.
It was a really tough decision of which I'm still questioning, but trusting that the Lord is here in TN with me.
I said goodbye to good friends in Wheaton last week in a hurry. It was heartbreaking to tell my residents at Windsor that I was leaving. Those dear, dear people have stolen a piece of my heart these last 6 months!
The last thing I did in Wheaton was participate in a worship service at my church with good friends. It was an amazing thing to stand and lead in worship songs that with words that hold deep Truth in the midst of darkness and pain.
And, yes Chris...you finally made the blog!!!

This was taken after the Worship Circle on Saturday. Chris and Megan have been huge cheerleaders of mine this last year. I thank God for giving me these two who inspire me to love Jesus more. Thanks, Chris and Megan! We are truly kindred spirits!
3 comments:
When will good 'ol Labelle make the website?
Oh Millie! We miss you already. Can't wait to hear how this transition is going for you and your family.
Hi Millstream. We miss you. I have been thinkin about you and wondering how it's going back there in good ole Tennessee. Elianna turns 1 year old tomorrow. She misses you too. I pray that your time there is indeed healing and restorative and God is using you to be a blessing and refreshment to your family. May the Holy Spirit strengthen and encourage you daily.
Love - RJ
Post a Comment