After preaching on Sunday (it went very smoothly, by the way), my friend Sue and I went to a nearby botanical garden. It was amazingly beautiful! Right now the Rose Fesitval is wrapping up, so we could see all kinds of varieties and colors of roses. Again, I was reminded of God's creativity.
Quite possibly the biggest rose I have ever seen.
Amazing color. This one was my favorite.Sue asked me which way I wanted to go down the hill, meaning down the steps or the ramp. This slide was really tempting...
2 comments:
Waaaa! Preaching! Good for you- glad it went smoothly, so now you have no excuse but to speak here when you are visiting. I am really interested in a "lost in translation" millie in Japan story on the blog...
I also thought you should know that we have a whole bulliten board dedicated to you in the narthex! You are being prayed for!
Post a Comment