Here's a strange picture from a strange event...when I came home this afternoon I discovered a gecko had been trapped in between the backdoor and the door frame after I opened it this morning. Poor little guy! He never even seen it coming! The toes totally look like ailen toes, don't they? Freaky. It was even more freaky when those toes starting wiggling around when I opened the door and discovered he was still alive! My friend and I screamed like the little girls we are! He dropped to the ground and scurried off after regaining his senses. I don't know if he'll make it or not, but I'm sure his spirit will be haunting me..... EWWWWW!
Saturday, April 26, 2008
EWWWWWW!
Here's a strange picture from a strange event...when I came home this afternoon I discovered a gecko had been trapped in between the backdoor and the door frame after I opened it this morning. Poor little guy! He never even seen it coming! The toes totally look like ailen toes, don't they? Freaky. It was even more freaky when those toes starting wiggling around when I opened the door and discovered he was still alive! My friend and I screamed like the little girls we are! He dropped to the ground and scurried off after regaining his senses. I don't know if he'll make it or not, but I'm sure his spirit will be haunting me..... EWWWWW!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment