Monday, September 22, 2008

frazzled no more

THANK YOU!!!! The prayers worked and I felt such a sense of relief and excitement today. After meeting with my new teacher, I feel encouraged by how much Japanese I already know and feel like I CAN ACTUALLY DO THIS!! Ganbattemasu!! I'll do my best!!

I also got my alien registration card straigtened out today. I was worried that I would be scolded about waiting too long to have taken care of the change of address (I should have done this in July!), but the lady seemed hesitant to make a big deal. This may have been because I was waiting for 25 minutes in the wrong section and she didn't see me. I'm thinking she was embarrassed to not have noticed me sooner and let me go without the proper talking to.

Now, I'm on to correct my next problem of driving with an expired International Drivers Permit. Lots of hoops to jump through.

I'm so thankful to be feeling the nearness of the Spirit of Christ right now. Thanks again for praying!

No comments: