You all know that I have been praying for a LONG time for a Japanese language plan to develop. It's happening!!
I found a place in downtown Kobe that offers FREE one-on-one tutoring with Japanese volunteers! I start next week. It's a 6-month commitment, which I think is the perfect amount of time to start. If I want to do it again, I have to wait 3 months to sign up.
This place has many opportunities for interactions with people of many different cultures. They also organize day trips too. So, next month, I'm hoping to tour the Glico factory. This is the company that makes Pretz and Pocky!
Thank you God for doing SOOOO much more than I could ask or imagine! My roots are reaching deeper and are getting stronger because of YOUR faithfulness!
Now, for the motivation to study hard!!
Tuesday, September 09, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment