Sunday, September 21, 2008

frazzled

Please pray. I'm feeling overwhelmed with anxiety tonight as I prepare to meet my new Japanese tutor tomorrow morning for the first time. I'm nervous. I'm thinking about how much work this is going to be and my lazy self is asking this motivated Millie, "Why did you sign up for this?"

Please pray that I make a good connection with this person. Pray that we can have fun. Pray for motivation. Pray for the loving and gentle presence of Christ to be present in our sessions. Pray that my brain will absorb something...anything.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Millie,
I've been praying for you to find a way to get a good basic knowledge of Japanese - it's so important. You'll be fine, and won't it be interesting and maybe enlightening to be the student instead of the teacher?! We've just started the fall session of ESL here at Christ Community. so you're not alone. If our students here can do it, so can you, and remember, God is there with you - you're doing this for him. He's carried you this far, he won't drop you now.
Bless you Millie,
Gloria