Thursday, December 04, 2008

I have NO upper body strength!

ok, ok...I know I'm way overdue in filling you in on the details of Thailand. I've been holding out for a really good, detailed post that would be MEATY and interesting rather than the junk that would flow from my fingertips at this point. So, if you promise to be patient, I'll come up with something good soon.

Until then, please enjoy this tasty morsel.

This is a typical Monday night with my junior high girls. It's really educational, I promise.
Our unit on "A Mexican Family" shows 2 men arm wrestling (not really sure why). I'm into experiential education. Here we are experiencing. Education. Well, after this night of humiliation (yes, I lost.), Mao told Yuna she must experience how PATHETICALLY WEAK their English teacher is. So...
(I LOVE Mao's face on the right!)

I am officially weaker than 2 junior high girls in Japan in arm wrestling. Now, leg wrestling... or bum wrestling.... WATCH OUT!

No comments: