I am convinced that God kept my stomach to the minimal state of queasiness for Nicole and Neile's wedding on Saturday. I felt yucky all day, but I did not throw up all over the piano!!! I woke up early that morning and prayed, "Lord, please heal me!!!" I was able to sing and play, and to do it at my best. All I can attribute it to is God's GRACE!
I have found myself returning to this desire to serve God with my voice in the last year. For so long I avoided using this gift because I had allowed pride to come in and muddy-up my motives. But, I feel like there's a piece of me missing when I don't sing and play.
I'm putting my neck out there and taking the opportunities that I can to use my voice--even when my motives aren't 100% pure. I'm asking that God redeem these gifts so that I can serve Him with ALL of myself.
exciting to think of what possibilities await in Japan...
Tuesday, March 28, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thank you so much for sharing your blessing with us....it was so beautiful!
Post a Comment