I had my interview with the Global Missions department of the Church of God in Anderson over the weekend. It went really well. I felt a good connection with everyone. I especially had some good quality conversation with Cheryl Barton, who has been serving in Japan with her husband, Bernie for 28 years!
side note: I noticed today that any time I start to type something that starts with a "ja" my fingers automatically type out "japan"!! Pretty funny...
I am waiting to hear back from the Global Missions people, as they are out of the office this week.
I also got to catch up with some friends in Anderson and Marion. I even got to sing on the worship team of my old church in Marion. I love doing this! I'm always blessed to see how God is growing my old friend from camp, Jonathan, into a spirit-filled worship leader. God is doing a good work in that church.
Monday, July 02, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Excited to hear what their verdict is! And praying!
Post a Comment