Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Would you rather be teaching English in Japan?

This is the question asked of me today by Joyce Hazen as she was telling me the news that I'm moving to Japan next month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the day I have been praying to come for 2 years! I am overjoyed to tell you all that my hearts desire is coming true!!

I cannot tell you how excited I am. Anyone of you knows just how much of an answer of prayer this is after such a long time of longing to be in Japan. I'm amazed at the way that God has been at work despite the struggle that it has been to get to this point. God truly is good. The cool thing is that He has taught me that even if this post would have the opposite news (me not going to Japan) I could still say that HE IS GOOD!

Praise God from whom all blessings flow!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Millie,

WOW, Congrats! I couldn't be happier for you. God truly grants us the desires of our hearts - He just does it in His own time.

Blessings,
Patrick
pbergquist@jbu.edu
(new Job at John Brown University!)

Faith said...

Millie,

I'm glad to read how God is opening this door. We'll look forward to having you on this side of the ocean!

Faith