Friday, July 13, 2007

ways to pray

The exciting news caught up with my body today and I'm exhausted. I came home early from work with a mysterious pain in my foot. I'm reminded that I can't stop praying now or ever!

So, here are the ways you can pray for me:
  • My visa application has been sent in with my passport to New Orleans. Pray that I am able to get a workers visa and that the paper work will all go smoothly.
  • Flights to Japan are costly and even more costly when they are purchased at the last minute. Pray that we are able to find a cheap fare.
  • Pray for Randee Doe, the SAM who is leaving Kobe on August 4th. She will be coming back to the states for a new ministry in Arizona. Pray that she is able to have good, sweet times with her Japanese friends and the churches that she has been serving in for the last 3 years.
  • Pray for the same churches as they are preparing for my arrival.
  • Pray for my remaining days with family here in TN. My last day of work will be next Saturday before I head to Colorado Springs for 2 weeks of training with Missions Training International. The cost of the Program in Language Acquistion Training (PILAT) is one of the things that my supporters have provided for me. This program will be helpful for me in learning Japanese and for teaching English. After those 2 weeks, I'll have roughly 3 weeks to finish up all the other details (packing, shipping, shopping, etc.).

No comments: