Sunday, May 18, 2008

another new friend


I met a new friend recently in the local home center store near my house. Ryoko found the courage to approach me and practice her English. I'm so happy she did! Yesterday, I spent the afternoon at her house talking about so many different things. We didn't run out of things to say for 7 hours! I discovered that she was using this blog as her English "textbook"! A little bit embarrassing, but hey, why have a blog if you're not willing to have people read and interact with what you write?
Ryoko recently went to the Sweets Expo at Himeji Castle. I heard from other people that they waited in line for 3 hours before they saw one display, but Ryoko had no complaints to share--only these beautiful and amazing pictures. Keep in mind that these are made entirely of sugary goodness! Amazing!

No comments: